Pricing subject to change, please contact the store for current availability and price.
S&W SW22 Victory 22lr
Super Sale $325
If you would like to reserve one send an email to
Layaway 30 days with a $50 NON Refundable Deposit.
We can ship to a licensed dealer for $25
Tanners Sports Center is a licensed dealer and we follow all Federal and State laws. Must be 21 years old and able to pass the PA background
SW22 VICTORY PISTOL & RANGE KIT
• M&P® SUPER COBRA HALF FRAME GLASSES WITH CASE - Clear Mirror Lenses, Hard Zippered Storage Case with Microfiber Cloth, Non-Slip Rubber Nose and Ear Pieces, Rubberized Non-Reflective Frame Coating
• S&W PRO TAC SINGLE HANDGUN CASE - Double Zipper Opening, 2 External Zippered Pockets: 6”W x 6”H x 1”D, 2 Double Pistol Mag Pouches, External Dimensions: 14.5”W x 8”H x 3”D
• S&W PASSIVE HEARING PROTECTION - 33 NRR, Ultra Lightweight, Compact Folding Design
• PULL-THROUGH CLEANER - 22 LR Bore Size, Easy and Quick to Use - Simply Pull Through Your Bore for a Quick Clean!
• CALDWELL ORANGE PEEL BULLSEYE TARGETS-10 PACK - 5.5˝ - 10 PK, Orange Peel lets you see hits ON and OFF target, Dual-color fl ake-off technology
The SW22 VICTORY® is constructed on a single-action, enclosed hammer-fired, blowback semi-automatic design. Chambered in .22 LR, the SW22 Victory comes highly featured with innovative design qualities that include a match-grade, interchangeable barrel for superb accuracy on the range or in the field along with a simple one-screw takedown design.
The pistol’s high-end features, modern styling and enriched functionality place the SW22 Victory in a category of its own with an affordable price to match.
• Removable Interchangeable Match Barrel
• Steel Reinforced Polymer Thumb Safety
• Picatinny-Style Rail Included
• Fiber Optic Front Sight
• Adjustable Fiber Optic Rear Sight
• (2) Ten-Round Magazines Included
• Adjustable Trigger Stop
• Stainless Steel Frame
• Textured Grip Panels with Finger Cuts for Easy Magazine Removal
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.