Pricing subject to change, please contact the store for current availability and price.
Ruger American 22lr Compact with Peep Sight
If you would like to reserve one send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Layaway 30 days with a $50 NON Refundable Deposit
We can ship to a licensed dealer for $25
Tanners Sports Center is a licensed dealer and we follow all Federal and State laws. Must be 18 years old and able to pass the PA background
TALO DISTRIBUTOR EXCLUSIVE
• MODEL NUMBER: 8339
• CALIBER: 22 LR
• StockBlack Synthetic
• Overall Length35.75"
• Barrel Length18"
• Front SightFiber Optic
• Rear SightTarget Peep
• Thread PatternN/A
• Length of Pull12.50"
• Weight5.3 lb.
• MaterialAlloy Steel
• FinishSatin Blued
• Twist1:16" RH
• Includes two interchangeable compact length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Standard stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
• Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
• Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
• Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver™ #12 bases.
• A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
• Also includes: sling swivel studs.